Vglnk

Thursday, August 25, 2016

The Sensual Collection

    




                    By D. Imani Muhammad


               The Sensual Collection E-book
★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★

Excerpt from The Sensual Collection

12/31/2010


Why do I find myself in the damnest positions. I’m in the sixty-nine with this man’s tongue in my pussy sucking me so well that I had to stop a few times giving him head. I never had someone sit in and watch me fuck my client – especially a client’s woman. She had the look of enjoyment in her eyes as I sucked her man’s dick. I was enjoying her watching my damn self.  She watching me sucking her man’s dick, and I’m getting off on this shit.  I never felt so turned on having someone watch me. I think it could probably get a little addictive feeling this adrenaline rushing through me. The more excited I became the wetter I get, and the wetter I get the deeper this man was sucking and playing with my clit. I found his tongue in my pussy and would masturbate saying to him, “Fuck me! I need you to fuck me like it’s yours!”

I never had anyone to suck my pussy like that, and when he finished sucking and licking my pussy that was it. It was over. He got up, slapped me on the ass and said, “That was some good pussy”, and walked out the bedroom leaving me wanting more. Didn’t he hear me say fuck me or did he think this shit was sexual banter? My pussy is throbbing and I needed the dick fucking me right about now.  His woman is still sitting in the room watching me with this perplexed looked on my face, and says, “Did you expect him to really fuck you?” “Well, yeah I kind of did. That’s fucked up how he left me!” “Sweetheart that’s my job. I understand his needs and I have no problems with it as long as I’m present, and I can fuck her too.”  She approaches the bed and I have to admit she was beautiful. If I were a man I would be loving to get with that all the time. She climbed in the bed and massages my back. Got damn it felt good, and then she kisses it. I’m nervous as hell, but I can’t show it. I can tell this one would feed off that. Rule number one, never show your client emotional weakness. “I don’t fuck women.” “You have already been paid for, so I don’t think you have a say in the matter.” “Well, if that’s the case I’m fucking you like I want to fuck you.”  She pulled off her blue silk dress to reveal her naked body. Her beautiful smooth coco brown skin, her breasts were firm, hips wide, ass medium sized, but round. I found myself sucking gently on her nipples and caressing her back and her ass. I flicker my tongue over her nipples and sucked her breast. “I need you in the starfish position darling. Your man left my pussy throbbing and I need to fuck.” My left leg over her right, my right leg under her left and our pussies touched and I began to grind, and she does too. Oh, how I wish I could actually fuck her pussy. Our excitement rising and I go in for her breast again. When we came we were like two uncontrollable animals, moaning, grabbing, and grinding on one another. I hope she enjoyed that because it was the last time I would fuck a woman. I do envy the man that does, because fucking her was enjoyable.


                                                                           ©2016
 


You can purchase the full ebook for .99 cents.  All Rights are reserved. No part of this book can be duplicated in any way without D. Imani Muhammad's permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment