Vglnk

Friday, March 3, 2017

Become an Herbalist









I have been interested lately in learning more about Wholistic living. This one I found deals with learning about herbs and how to use them.  The Herbal Academy has four courses that you can choose from:

Introductory Herbal Course which gives you the basics to begin your journey.

Intermediate Herbal Course for those with a little knowledge but now your ready to learn more

Entrepreneur Herbal Course for those who have learned about Herbalism and now are ready to start a business

Advanced Herbal Course for those who are making this as a Career as a Professional Practitioner.

They are now offering a special class on herbal fermentation. 

I hope that you will join me as I take this journey and if you are interested in learning more that you check out the Herbal Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment