Vglnk

Friday, September 18, 2026

In Retrospect

 


By Damali

  




I thought last week was something. This sums up my whole week.  


I  had to go check out what planets are in retrograde, and how this affects me.

The current planets in retrograde are:

• Pluto Retrograde from (May 6 – October 15, 2026) in Aquarius

• Neptune Retrograde  from (July 7 – December 12, 2026) in Aries

• Saturn Retrograde  from (July 26 – December 10, 2026) in Aries

• Chiron Retrograde (Entered Aries on September 17, 2026 – January 6, 2027) in Aries

• Uranus Retrograde (September 10, 2026 – February 4, 2027) in Gemini [1, 2, 3]

(Note: Mercury is not currently in retrograde; its next period will run from October 24 to November 13, 2026.)

Planets in retrograde turn the planets energy inward.

A retrograde is an astronomical optical illusion where a planet appears to move backward in its orbit when viewed from Earth

Planets aren't actually moving backwards. They are always moving forward as they orbit the sun.  This optical illusion happens  because of the differing speeds of these planets as they orbit the sun.

These planets in retrograde will trigger periods of reflection, review, and recalibration.

What does the planets in retrograde mean?

Saturn is the ruler of discipline, boundaries, and hard life lessons. Right now, its  forcing one to review their responsibilities. While in Aries, its asking one to assess whether one is constructively standing up for one's self or lashing out.

Neptune rules dreams, intuition, and illusions. Neptune forces one to face the truth and gain spiritual clarity.

Pluto governs transformation, power dynamics, and rebirth. Pluto when in retrograde  brings up deeply buried fears or old power struggles so one can finally purge them. While in Aquarius, it asks you to look at how you fit into communities and society at large.

Chiron is an asteroid  known as the "Wounded Healer," Chiron highlights ones deepest emotional vulnerabilities. While moving backward through Aries, brings past pain, identity struggles, and old insecurities to the surface so one can finally actively heal them.

The following planets govern The Higher Mind affecting Unexpected Mental  Shifts.

Uranus is the planet of rebellion, chaos, and sudden breakthroughs. In Gemini, the sign of communication and intellect, this retrograde slows down external chaos and forces an internal mental revolution. One might completely rethink their belief systems or find internal freedom from old thought loops.

Finding all this out, I had to figure out how all this was effecting me, and what I needed to work more deeply on at this time.   This energy is something intense right now, and the people around me in my professional space are trying my patience.   My sense of peace, mentally and internally on all levels,  is truly being  tested and disrupted, and it's starting to piss me off.

Being that I'm a Virgo, this is how it will be testing my fellow Earth signs of Virgo, Taurus and Capricorn.  Earth signs,  are about things being tangible and stable for us.  These signs in retrograde are going to be deeply having us look at  our  security,  daily routines and long term ambitions.

It's doing exactly this for me.

I found that for my birth sign this retrograde is going to have me internally restructuring myself.  This cycle is intentionally disrupting  my external system, so that I can build stronger, better, internal boundaries.

Right now in Uranus, it's doing exactly what it's supposed to do. Slowing down the external chaos of my professional life, so that I  can see if I am actually fulfilled.  Which is why I've been verbally questioning things. Before I left for my two month Summer break, I was in deep contemplation.

If I were in a relationship, or dating, it would require me to move slowly.  It's not a time to rush anything.

My best form of survival right now is to match other people's energy, with a hard boundary.  Matching it with detachment. Letting people sit in their own mess while I preserve my energy.

That means not trying to fix others issues, or helping when others need to learn to trust themselves.  We do these things  out of love, not trying to save a person from themselves, or to be controlling. Virgos have different love languages. For some this is one of them. Neptune and Chiron are blocking all this, so others have no choice but to sit in their mess and learn how to deal with it. 

This energy is telling Virgos to let other people be, so that they can go into their higher selves.  I've been learning to do this before this energy even tapped in.  It's about being uncomfortable, and having people around you grow, so they can show up better in the world.


This retrograde is about finding my internal peace, and not focusing so much on external control. I had a handle on that part. This is also about me sitting with my vulnerabilities,  and learning to trust people.  I guess this is why I've leaned so much toward post that have me wearing my heart on my sleeve. 

Astrologically speaking this is why everything, and everyone in my personal space is bringing on the feeling of Bullshit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. To leave a comment, click on 'Post a Comment.'