Vglnk

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Message From The Ancestors

 

I watch her from time to time. Everything she gives a reading on I don't tesonate with, but the messages are good to listen to.  A majority of this reading resonated with me.

I wanted to share this.  For those who stay, and listen to this completely this was for you.



               Affirmations Given in the Video


On a seven day candle write:

I am in tune with my inner child. I am whole and complete. In spirit and in flesh.

Write the following on a sheet of paper if you are feeling led to do so:

All past life traumas and pain inflicted upon myself or that I have inflicted upon others are now destroyed in spirit and in flesh.


Fold the paper away from you after writing this, and then burn. 


Things you can do to heal and activate your Solar Plexus.   Your Solar Plexus sits above your navel. 

12 solar plexus yoga poses to try

These poses activate and align the third chakra by engaging the core, stimulating digestion, and building internal fire:

  1. Boat pose: Builds core strength and mental focus
  2. Plank pose: Activates full-body energy and tones the midsection
  3. Reverse plank: Opens the front body and strengthens willpower
  4. Bow pose: Stimulates digestion and stretches the belly
  5. Revolved chair pose: Twists and energizes the center of personal power
  6. Dolphin pose: Strengthens shoulders and core while generating heat
  7. Warrior III: Boosts balance, discipline, and centered drive
  8. Half lord of the fishes pose: Detoxifies the gut and clears stuck energy
  9. Abdominal lock: Subtle yet powerful core activation
  10. Cobra pose: Opens the belly and awakens confidence
  11. Supine twist: Gently releases tension and soothes the gut
  12. Camel pose: Expands the front body and helps process emotional buildup

Choose one, choose a few. Either way, you get to move with your breath and let your body become the space where your inner power returns.

12 solar plexus chakra affirmations to try

Use these chakra mantras during meditation, breathwork, or anytime you need to refocus your power center:

  1. “I choose my direction.”
  2. “I trust myself to act.”
  3. “My power is grounded and clear.”
  4. “I lead with purpose and presence.”
  5. “I follow through with ease and conviction.”
  6. “My will is aligned with my values.”
  7. “I make decisions that honor my truth.”
  8. “I don’t shrink—I expand.”
  9. “There’s nothing for me to prove, only to embody.”
  10. “I hold my boundaries with clarity and grace.”
  11. “Confidence lives in my core.”
  12. “I am safe to take up space.”

Say them slowly. Say them often. And let them become the voice that replaces the old noise.

Burn a yellow candle as you say the chakra affirmations of your choice. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. To leave a comment, click on 'Post a Comment.'