Vglnk

Sunday, January 14, 2018

The Island Is Real?



      I came upon some videos today that passed itself off at first as something else to me. I saw the picture you see above and then I saw three videos that would freak anybody out that was new to this technology.  I will post the videos below for you to view.  So, of course I had to find out where this picture and these videos came from.  I mean this all reminded me of the movie, "The Island".

     So, with some digging I found out that all of this was for the release of the Netflix movie, "Altered Carbon."  I mean they went all the way with making this event for them as believable as possible and I will say that they did a good job.  From what I gathered from the videos and what I read is that this show will be about being able to transfer your consciousness from your body into an avatar.   We've seen a lot of shows like this such as Transcendence, The Island was more of producing clones and then using those body parts of the clones for those who paid for it.  

     Could it even be possible to transfer consciousness? Understand that technology is much more advanced than what they say.  #2 Where did the writers get the concept from consciousness transferring.  We are in a time where they have told you they are mapping the human brain.  What if there was a company that was interested in doing something like this?  A company based out of Australia Humai, is interested in doing such a thing. There's an Italian doctor who claims to be able to transfer consciousness by head transplant onto a new body.

  So, whether its the stuff or Sci-fi or something slowly being brought into reality that's up to you to decide if its real or not.







                              

                               

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment