Vglnk

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Give and Receive at the Same Time

     When I find something good I just have to tell everyone I know. Its not often I get to do this. I found a company online that offers healthy delicious snacks that come delivered to your door month after month. The name of the company is Love With Food.

     Every month I get to discover new organic or all natural snacks for $10 a month. New subscribers can get a Free snack box there first month. Membership thereafter would be the $10 a month the. They also have a glutin free box. You can cancel at anytime. If you come to love Love With Food you can change your subscription to the Deluxe box that has more snacks. Did you know that you are also helping to feed people as well with your subscription?   When you order your snack box you are helping to feed one person. With the Deluxe you are helping to feed two people.  You are receiving and giving at the same time.

     I have enjoyed my boxes, and so has my child surprisingly.   To check out the page just click Love With Food.





No comments:

Post a Comment