Vglnk

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sleep Paralysis

                                                        



    I have been coming across articles on Sleep paralysis since I found out what has been happening to me since I was in my twenties.  The articles I have read are nothing like the experiences that I've read other people having.  They are just plain terrifying to say the least.  So, I wanted to write a different kind of article on sleep paralysis, from a spiritual angle.

    My first experience with what I know now as sleep paralysis was in my early twenties.  I was asleep on a love seat in the dining room.  When I awoke I heard the TV playing, and I could open my eyes a little to see the light coming from the television.  I felt frozen. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak.  I began to panic. I heard someone walking down the stairs to go into the kitchen but could not call out to them.  I felt myself pushing on the inside of my chest to try and get out, but that was even a fruitless effort.  Finally, I gained some control over my senses to shake me out of it.

     The second time I experienced this was years later.  It is said that this can happen if you are laying sleep on your back, which has happened to me, but I don't experience the negative entities tied to some peoples experiences of sleep paralysis. So this is my theory and solely my theory, when a person is going through sleep paralysis they are in a between state of coming into consciousness but still connected to the spiritual realm.  This is the time when your spirit is connecting back into the body. When not fully connected we experience this state of paralysis.  These "demons" or negative entities that people see is about that persons subconscious playing itself out.  What you fear will manifest itself.  What you take as real will manifest itself. The mind is a strong force, and what ever is locked away in the subconscious mind will reveal itself.  I've only felt a negative entity in dream time and while awake only.  Once you conquer your lower-self and begin to feel and truly accept love all these negative entity attachments shake themselves free of you or they cannot penetrate and attach themselves to you any longer.

    A person can go through a state of sleep paralysis by falling asleep quickly. One will bypass the REM state, and one will feel like they are falling.   I don't like this state so I find I'll shake myself out of it before going all the way there.

     I was taught that you must face your fears in your sleep and you can face them better while you are awake.  If you want to travel from the lower-self that is presenting itself to you, you must first face your negative issues.  Dreaming is a time to dream and have wonder and amazement like a child. That's being fearless and brave.  Most of all stop watching the news before you go to bed, that's all that they speak about are negative issues, sports and weather.  Never go to bed after watching something negative because whether you realize it or not it does have an affect on your dream state.
  
     A person can get pass this place of fear but it will require work.

No comments:

Post a Comment