Vglnk

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Delicious Chocolate. Your New Treat.

 







zChocolat.com in English







Non- Vegan zChocolate 


Chocolate. I don't know one person, peersonally, who does not love chocolate. My taste buds got a pleasant awakwening when I offered to try a chocolate my friend said that I would just absoluetly love. I'm kind of partial to Lindt. I tried it since I love chocloate and let me tell you you, this chocolate smooth and creamy. Not to sweet. Not to bitter. Of course I asked where she got it? "France" I then inquired when she went to France and not tell me about it. She then told me she found this site called zChocolate. I found a new chocolate. It might be my once or twice a year indulgence. I got a new chocolate.
So, of course I had to look them up and check ot the webpage. It's so beautifully put together, and just looking at everything I want to buy it all. They offer 15 chocolate assortments, Jams, Mahgony gifts, Business Gifts,Zboxes and a Vegan Collection. I had to check out the Vegan Collection. Excited by this section.

Vegan Madagascar Trio


Vegan Truffles


Vegan Chocolate


Vegan Alize 0% Sugar


These chocolates do range from $40-$100, and they are being shipped from France. They are free of GMO's, Preservatives, coloring. Alcohol and Palm Oil.
If you love chocolate I promise that this is going to turn out being either your year round or once or twice out of the treat. Take a look at them. If you decide to indulge let me know how you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment