Vglnk

Friday, September 4, 2026

Finding Your Soul's Mission

 


By D.I. Muhammad 


I came across a video posted by a man named Charles, dated August 26, 2026. Charles claims to be a Shaman.   In the videos that follow he speaks about using the energies of the planets that are present right now to align with, asking that they lead you to your soul's mission.

Most have asked the question, "Why am I here?" or, "What is my purpose?"  Everyone has a purpose, even those without a soul. At least that's what I feel. 

These energies are supposed to be around for six months. So, according to when he posted the videos, February 26, 2027.

On a sheet of paper write in cursive:

"I ask the present planetary energies to show me my souls mission."

Nothing else needs to be added.


If you are drawn to do it and resonates with you, ase.  So be it.

If not then don't attempt to do it.

Listen to how your body feels before you start doing stuff.  You may get the inclination to do something another way. That's called listening to your inner voice.  Your higher self guiding you to something better for you, or telling you not to mess with it. 

Do what feels right to you. Not just because I posted it. 









Another Soul Mission Event I found online is giving by the Shift Network.  It's a Free event on September 8, 2026 at 3p.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. To leave a comment, click on 'Post a Comment.'