Vglnk

Friday, October 9, 2026

Your Person

 



By D.I. Muhammad 



I lay here tonight with my heart flooded with emotions.   This retrograde is doing a number on me.  I watched a video on twin flames tonight, and she talked about how the mission for their connection is sex.  To build.  It's a connection that the world will feel.

I don't believe in Twin flames.  I believe in people having their person. A soul connection that's led in unconditional love.  That's the energy that others will feel when the two of them align.  When they are around others, these are two individuals who have each other's backs, in every sense of the form it will take on.  
These souls aligning are the upgraded frequency that is needed in a time when the vibration is low, and misaligned.   Nothing can break the bond because they both understand the negative energies that will come to tear it down.   These negative energies, there job is to keep the two that belong together apart.

This energy is about frequency, unconditional love, and being aligned with one another.

This connection is not solely about sex, even though the sex will take on a different form.  A different feeling.  Because it won't be based on lust, this is a matter of the intertwining of  spirits.   It's about love that most people can't begin to fathom.

Even if they have not physically found one another yet, they are together in the spirit realm. It's a matter of the above correlating with avatars below. 

I've mentioned in another post of it being like the movie,  The Matrix 4, when Neo and Trinity connected again.

A man who encounters his person will be emotionally stable and emotionally intelligent enough to handle it.  No outside forces could convince him otherwise about this connection.

The sex...well, that may feel, for lack of a better word,  otherworldly.

These two are to come together to truly build with one another.  Whatever that may look like.  Their union may have them separating from others in their life.  Understand that these types of people have a mission.  The first phase of the mission is to individually heal, grow, accept, and love themselves.  The second phase of the mission is the desire to find their person and to connect with them.
The third phase is their union.

When these two find one another, there may be phases of adjustment before true commitment.  But they will align. It's inevitable.  The feelings are there. The energy is there.  Most times, this person may not fit what you consider as "your" type.   A type is an illusion.  Yes, they should be attractive to you and have character, morals, common sense, and intelligence.   Beyond that, we are talking about the connection of energies. Not lust.

Living in a hypersexualized North America,  everything about being with someone has been given to us backwards.  We base things on material possessions. Is it easy to bed them? How well they fuck when you do get to bed them?  Most of these people could be your personal hell.    You can have your personal heaven with someone while you still live and breathe. It exist.

You may ask, how do I know all this?  I've been channeling the energy for years.  Through dreams.  Natural feelings. When you heal and learn to have unconditional love for yourself, the person you seek or want as your person. Your partner. Your man/woman.  You won't.  You can't accept anything less than someone who has the same unconditional love for themselves.  It will spill over onto you, and your love will spill onto them. Creating a natural giving and receiving.

Your arguments look different.  Boundaries are respected.  Understand your two souls were given and made for one another by the Most High.

Since I was 16, I've felt the pull to find my person.  I've had relationships with soulmates, karmic (those I needed to learn lessons through), and a couple whose energy felt non-human.   All interactions are lessons to be learned. Good and bad.

I've been searching, asking, hoping for a long time.  I guess you could say I've been on a mission to find this person for a while. It's said that when you feel a pull on your energy, your person is close.  Sometimes when I think about it too heavily, it makes me feel a way.

Then I find myself throwing myself into keeping busy, so I don't feel.  My heart is sensitive. I always feel. I'm a empath.

Most may snicker and say this does not exist.  Well, you're just not there yet.  Keep doing what you do, because you're going to, regardless.   Some will resonate with this because they feel the pull to find their other person. 




The video from Dr. Gabriella  Bordini that inspired me to write this blog.





This was beautifully stated.  I felt every word he spoke.





Dating started to suck before 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. To leave a comment, click on 'Post a Comment.'. Post are monitored by Creator before appearing