Vglnk

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Clearing Your Space (Body)

Love and Light,


 I found this video channel online by a guy named Ryan. Ryan is a star seed that just woke up. Well we are all star seeds from somewhere else we just have not fully awaken to this yet because you choose to stay asleep in this 3D world right now. In his videos, he answered a lot of questions I have been having for a while now. This is not just something you can talk to people about who are not yet there where you are,or experiencing what you are experiencing.

He gave out a technique to help connect you to your other higher selves on the other dimensions. Yes, we do have higher selves. There are other versions of us in a parallel world as well. Think I’m crazy or just tripping that’s it quite alright.


                                                                       

This technique has you to clear, adjust, align, clear yourself in this dimension and gives the command for your higher selves to do the same. So, Friday night before I went to bed I decided to try this. You can do this in the shower or a steam room, because you’re cleaning yourself you need some place for all that negativity to go once you do this, because you are not just cleaning yourself here but all your higher selves are cleaning as well. I didn’t feel any difference after I did it. Being honest because I did not. So, I get out the shower and I go and meditate. As I’m meditating, I see a few faces pop up that are clear that I have not met in my journey here in this world. It was a few but not a lot to disrupt my meditation. After I meditate, I lay down to go to sleep. As I do the faces pop in now more frequently. They are of different colors and they are all happy and saying hi to me. It didn’t freak me out because I’m used to faces coming in when I close my eyes from time to time to say hi. This was more frequent then what I am used too. They are usually all male faces, and African American, but this time I had women who came in to say hi and they were white, African American. It was cool to see that.

So, one is supposed to do this clearing everyday, but last night I didn’t. I was tired and so I ate and went to sleep. So, even though I didn’t feel the clearing while I was taking a shower Friday, I guess on another level it still worked in its own way for me. If Ryan (dero7) ever comes across this blog I just want to say to you thank you for your videos, because you have answered questions that I have had about this and other subjects as well. Thank you.

“When the student is ready, the teacher will come”, which is very true. I’ve had teachers come to me physically and through learning online, and I thank them all. But understand that they can only teach you what you seek to know. It is on you to carry it out through your action. Your action only, makes the difference. Maybe some time at some point later I’ll give my story on how I’m waking up.

Enjoy your Journey
Don't be afraid just ride the wave

                                                            
       


                                     How To Mange Your Energy

                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment