Vglnk

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Lets Build Together







Welcome to my Phoenix Power Rising Page!


Phoenix Power Rising is a new program where you can earn money and not have to pay any money out of pocket. I was sceptical as some of you may be who are reading this. I joined last week with no money out of my pockets. The program is $120, but I didn't have to pay this, it was paid for me by the company. I signed up, and was issued a url for my site. The person who I have signed under has earned $120 so far. I'll explain how it works.







In this first level at the top is You, and in the second level are the people that You have personally sponsored. When you feel this second row you earn $60. When your fourth row is completed then you earn $90. When your last row of eight is completed then you earn $150.  This is $300 that you have earned, and you get to keep.  You recycle through Level One. You do not have to go to Level Two until you are ready too.  To join, the $120 is paid for you.  When you are ready to go to Level Two, them the fee of $2000 you have to pay, and you can pay for it through the commissions that you have earned, from Level One.












Your people in your Level One follow you if you choose to upgrade to Level Two.  If one of your follows chooses to up grade before you do they go through the commission scale. Once you decide to upgrade all your people who where in your Level Two go back under you.  You can earn up to $1,500 in Level Two.












In Level Three when you're ready to upgrade, you pay the $2,000 entry fee. Again this can come from your earnings.  Again in this level those who where in your first and second  level  come with you.  You only pay these entry fees once, and that's when you upgrade to the level that your going into. 




You can still join for free.  Come and let's build together.

























No comments:

Post a Comment