I've posted some heavy blogs lately, so I want to lighten things, by grounding you, in you. Nothing can happen without your consent. These videos are to help raise your energy.
A Note Left Open
To my soulmate, I know this school year has looked different than the last. Different rhythm, fewer chances to just run into each other the way we used to.
It's not intentional on my end.
If you ever want to talk, you know how. Text, if it feels comfortable, and just drop a hi.
If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, that's okay too. I just wanted you to know.
To everyone else, let the frequency commence.
Learn how to raise your frequency, so that you can hold space within another dimension. Dimensions are aspects of frequency. There are many among us, but we all don't resonate on the same frequency.
This video is from a man speaking on men using their penis as light. Meaning you can heal through sex. Taking accountability on truly giving instead of just extracting from a woman. I've mentioned in a post here that sex isn't just sex. It's deeper. You can recieve what he says or not. It's up to you.
Close your eyes. Sit back, relax and take in the sounds of these beautiful sound bowls. If you don't like the sound, you're not ready, and your inner demons are highly annoyed. You don't have to listen to all of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog. To leave a comment, click on 'Post a Comment.'