8/24/26
I just found out this morning that Memphis, Tennessee just lost power.
In the following video, she mentions 12 other states that have no power, that mainstream media has not even mentioned. From what she mentioned: California, Nevada, Texas, Ohio, Indiana, have lost power.
As I was listening to her, something else came to mind. People recording themselves asking Alexa what day Christmas was in 2026. Alexa named Thanksgiving, but went silent on Christmas. The thought that came to me on the previous video was, "Is this why Christmas wasn't mentioned?"
Christmas is canceled
Power outages in each state
This is only half the list. In all 50 states, there is some type of outage. If you want to view the site go here.
Canada supplies most of our energy, and the fight between Canada and Trump is taking a turn with Canada saying we'll completely cut the power.
Then on the other side we have the Data Centers. If you read my blog, AI: It's Already Here, in my dowsing Rod Session I said AI ran on electricity. If you're familiar with Q or Qanon, it was mentioned 3 days of darkness, before the Jubliee. When humanity would receive their sovereignty. When Nesara/Gesara, would kick in.
It's said that Indiana has a Data Center. Then I heard it's powering the underground cities. Still doesn't explain why those outside of Gary, Indiana had their power restored.
Are they being redlined? An experiment to see how far they can pushed before they start either destroying the city, or finding a way to leave. I already stated it sounds like Flint, MI and Louisiana during Katrina. I also mentioned it sounds like a land grab.
It is a land grab
Now, other cities have been affected.
But, we have another part of this. The state of the world is changing. We are in the Age of Aquarius. It's not the end of the world or dooms day. It's more of, what was here with you in the age of Pisces, cannot transfer into the new age if it's not of high vibration. For humanities highest good.
The disagreeable entities know this. Their mission is to lower the vibration, and keep as many people as they can hear with them.
Recall, I stated in a past blog that there are two Earth's. The old one we all know and one of higher vibration. I also mentioned the split happening in 2028. They will through everything plus the dishwasher, so they don't have to endure hell by themselves.
My earth angels, star seeds, grid workers, light workers, seers, those appointed by the Most High itself. Stay grounded, stay in love, and keep your vibrations. Humanity needs you the most right now.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog. To leave a comment, click on 'Post a Comment.'