Vglnk

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Terracotta Walls

 

I have been following this independent News Network for a while now. To be more literal, about 3 years.  The news uses everyday people as. "Field Messengers", to report what's going on around them where they live.  The reporter, Sunny, also gives news about what's happening in the rest of world, that your local media does not report. 


United Network News 7/13/2026

I find it informative of what happens around the world from regular peoples point of view from where they actually live.


Then there are the reports by Kim Groguen. I found her during covid listening to a podcast while cleaning.  I was so drawn to her because she was confirming stuff I felt, and knew concerning the "Shadow Government". Your Elite rulers.    For some this part of the information may not be for you, but it's informative.  As always, take what resonates and leave the rest alone.  That's how who discern along with research to help you understand better.

Kim gives the Global Agency Reports. She says she has the "highest clearance on Earth to bring you the reports", that she gives. The reports explanation the "planets history and transition from the dark to the light."

I have not listened in a few months because i had to just get away from all the information and podcast, and turn the focus back on me, and then life has been lifeing.

I'm back to see what's been happening from the prospective Kim gives, because like I've said before humanity has already won the light back. It's going take time to shift out the fear that's been created.   Stop feeding the system. They have no magic. You Do.  They have to throw out scenarios like they're already real, the people talk about it, pass the information around. Fear builds from that. Anxiety builds from that. This disagreeable entity knows how to siphon energy. It takes the peoples fear, free energy, and uses that to make what wasn't really real yet real.  

You are the true manifestor.  You have the spark of The Most High, to manifest whatever it is that you want to manifest for yourself. 


Restoration Plan/AI Program part1

*If you're interested in part 2 and 3. I can post them.


The following is Kim's Report from July 13, 2026, that talks about Lindsey Graham, Skywalk Drone, and the Great Reset.

G.I.A. REPORT JULY 13, 2026


On July 23, 2026, Kim sent out this message.

"Good Morning Everyone!! This week's GIA report will go out on Friday due to some very interesting things that have come up this week. Information such as the genetic mutation experiments of the deep state are not only on us, they also have done them to themselves! Upside down pyramids such as this one




 https://youtube.com/shorts/2W5zIKwgQGs?si=UFhti18Pxnv0uS9h in China are NOT just "tombs of past emperors" The bigger plan of these people. We have layers of simulations, some were created by the deep state and some were created FOR the deep state to prevent them from harming yet another planet. And an update on our reconnections and why its been taking so long. Its all about ensuring we do NOT help those "crazy humans" whom in 2020 I was told by "others" that live here are "non-repairable" humans. Now more then ever I see what they are saying! Also, did you know humans inhabited 7 out of 9 planets in our solar system at one point? All this and more coming up on the next GIA report!!"


This is the video that was posted.


You can preview this video here


If you are interested in more news stories you can watch for free on YouTube
 Episodes are released a week after they are released on the UNN website.  If you want to catch them in real time, the day they are actually posted, you can go to UNN Network, to sign up.  It's $8.99 a month and they have a yearly package as well.  They do a free trail for a week, so people can check it out. There's more things you can check out on the paid site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. To leave a comment, click on 'Post a Comment.'