By D. I.Muhammad
Two days ago I came across this woman's page. Aja was telling how Gary had a storm and now the residents have no power or water.
The news may have briefly touched the subject. I don't watch the news any more. No one around me is speaking about it.
It's now been 9 days, and the residents are sitting in the dark, under a boil your water advisory. The only influencer that I've seen come out and talk about this is food critic, Keith Lee.
While watching the woman's video I kept hearing, “land grab”, “they're looking for something”.
I ran across a video stating a fire may have caused the outage. So, my question is. “How bad was the storm that it had a utility pole up in flames? Why are they discovering this now? Why haven't other states come to assist Gary, Indiana to get the power on? What resources does Gary, Indiana actually sit on? Does the water treatment run on the electricity? If so, why wasn't power at least restored there first?
In nine days, some part of Gary should have had power stored. This feels like a Flint, MI incident with the water, and Louisiana when the power went down during Katrina.
Be safe Gary,Indiana.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog. To leave a comment, click on 'Post a Comment.'